Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wrigley

I haven't posted about my new puppy!

At the beginning of February we got a new puppy.

Probably something we really should have researched more and thought over more, but one of my worst traits is once I decide I really want something I will do whatever I have to do to get it...but that is another post!

Here is my new puppy when we got him...


What a cutie huh??!! He was so sweet that first night. He slept with us, he was too scared of his new environment to sleep by himself. It took him a while to get used to his kennel, but he is now and is sleeping very well in it at night.

Here is my puppy after I took him to the groomers....except that I shouldn't have, but we won't get into that!


Soon after that my friend Jennifer brought her puppy Bailey and they played so hard this is what happened...



He was a tired puppy!

He is a good puppy for the most part, but he bits sooooooooooo much and pees on the floor, and eats his poop...but other than that he is pretty good. We start puppy classes on Monday. I am hopeful that he will learn a lot and get used to other dogs and MAYBE realize that biting hurts!

Here is the most recent picture I have of him......


You can't tell in this picture how big he has gotten, but I realized it today. When Bailey came over to play when we first got Wrigley, Bailey seemed so much bigger than Wrigley. Bailey seemed like a big dog. Then today when we played Wrigley was SO much bigger than Bailey. Bailey looked so little next to Wrigley, and Wrigley isn't even that big!! So I need to take some more so people can actually see how big he is. I really like this picture though. I think it is super cute.

Wrigley had such a hard day playing that he has rested the entire rest of the day. We went over to Jen's about 11:30 and left about 2:10ish. We got home about 2:30 and slept until 5. Since then when I got up he has just layed around. He is currently sleeping on the floor. Hopefully he will still sleep tonight!

Not a good pic...but captures his personality better! :)

1 comment: