Friday, January 23, 2009

BBBOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very bored.

I am sitting here alone.

Bored.

This is why I work when Eric is at work.

So I am not sitting here bored.

I tried to pay bills, but Eric has taken that over some. Therefore, I am not sure how much to pay some people.

I did get to visit with Josh today for a minute so that was good. Then Eric and I went to dinner at Los Agaves (sp?). I love eating there. Hopefully they stay open forever!

I REALLY want to take some cough medicine and go to bed, but if I do that I will be out forever! I have to work at 12 tomorrow so lets not do that.

Speaking of tomorrow. I switched shifts with another manager for Saturday and Sunday. Like a big paranoid dork I had to text the person I switched with because I was sitting here (alone and bored) thinking about what would happen if she forgot. That the store might not open and I wouldn't know. That I would have to get "that phone call" from the store manager and thus the problem would snowball into none of us being able to switch. I really went crazy! Kinda went through every possible scenario!

This is what I have done with my evening! Hopefully Eric will come home soon so I will have someone else to talk to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment