Monday, January 19, 2009

Lego Bar

Clearly, my life is pretty boring!

I am sitting here trying to figure out what I could blog about. I shouldn't have to think about it. Things should just flow! :) I think this means that I have no life!

Yesterday was Sunday and I was off all day! I was so happy to have a day off, but I have been sick so I spent a lot of the day moping around. I did a little cleaning. Which is completely necessary because our house is really awful right now! We watched the kids yesterday and they were upstairs playing legos and made this interesting piece of lego art.



It is a freakin bar! Complete with bar stools, cups, and kegs! :) What kid knows how to make a bar! :) Very active imaginations these children!

Today I worked all day. So nothing much to tell there. It was Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I really thought it would be busier than it was, but we were pretty slow. Tomorrow is another day off. Hopefully I will get a lot done around the house. I close one Wednesday so I am really looking forward to the sleeping in I am about to enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment