Friday, January 16, 2009

Conversation with #12

Someone has been parking in OUR parking space at home. This would not bother me so if our friends and family who have come to visit, and know nothing of the assigned parking, hadn't been harassed by other people in our complex. People have left mean notes on cars, and even honked at my mother for parking in the wrong place. Therefore finding someone parked in our place can be rather upsetting. I haven't said a word for weeks now, nor have I written a nasty note and placed it on their car as was done to us. I thought that eventually they would just figure out that there is assigned parking....didn't happen. I came home tonight and just lost it. So I went over there and asked them if it was their car. They said no. Problem here is that we have seen them go into apt #12 several times now. I KNOW IT IS THEM!!! Anyway. Moral of the story is that they said it wasn't their car, nor do they know who said car belongs to. If they continue to park they I am going to have to be a *itch and call the landlord....

No comments:

Post a Comment