Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Night

Tonight is Friday night and I could have gone out tonight, but instead I am babysitting. I guess I could have gone out afterward, but that won't be till like 10 pm and by then I will have been sitting around the house for quite some time. After I sit around I am really not very good company!

Ayden has been sick tonight, so he has really just sat around with me and watched tv. He usually never just lays with me, so I know he isn't feeling well. I gave him some meds around 8 and it is about 9:45 now and he is giving me lip so he must be feeling better.

Jacob has played on the computer all night, until he started getting mad at it and I had to tell him to turn it off. Then he chilled upstairs.

So nothing all that interesting tonight. Eric and Lynette should both be here pretty soon. I am off all weekend long! I am super excited. I am also pretty sure that it will be going by super quick! We really need to clean because Eric's parents are coming in a few weekends and our house is not anywhere near clean. We really need to work on that! :)

My Dad is driving me nuts about going to his house and picking up his vacuum. He has called me several times about it. I am not sure why he can't just let stuff chill! I will get it when I get it! I know it is bad, but I really don't want to spend half the day driving to and from Thayer.

Well, I guess I am gonna sit here and wait for Eric...

No comments:

Post a Comment